For a limited time only Chillblast has partnered with BetaDwarf Entertainment to offer free access to the upcoming strategy game "Minion Masters", valid with every purchase of a desktop or laptop PC system. Offer valid on orders placed by the end of 28th February, Steam software and an internet connection are required to redeem the offer and play the game.
About the game
Fast-paced head-to-head Duels
Enter a world of Minion battles! Summon your Minions and watch them charge blindly toward their opponents, leaving it entirely up to you to decide their course by where you place them. Minions can claim the bridges and destroy the rival Master. Claiming bridges earns you xp and allows you to level up, earning unique perks based on your chosen Master. You can also use mighty spells to tip the tide of the battle, for example with a well aimed healing fireball (it’s a thing) in the midst of your wounded troops.
Unlock and Craft Mighty Minions and Spicy Spells!
- Like the Demon Warrior that grows stronger every time you play it - Raid boss time!
- Or the peace-loving Mana Puff, that gives you extra mana when it's happy - which is always.
- Of course, you could also get the Troubadour, a large, friendly gentleman who loves his bagpipe more than his opponents do.
Real-time Online matches - from Wood League to Grand Master
- Play online against worthy opponents who think they can outwit you.
- Lightning-fast matches let you play “just one more” all the time.
- Or invite your friends and beat them with your home made deck of juicy creativity!
Terms & Conditions: One game code will be issued per customer. Offer valid on any order for a desktop or laptop PC. Game code will be emailed upon dispatch of a valid order. Redemption requires the Steam software client (http://store.steampowered.com/about/) and an internet connection. Offer finishes midnight on 28th February. Please note this is an 'Early Access' game and is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development - more information about early access games is available at http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/